Danaher Corporation Product Manager - DBS Leader in Cincinnati, Ohio
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
The DBS Leader is responsible for promoting and facilitating the successful implementation of the Danaher Business System within Leica Biosystems, and specifically for Growth – relating to the DHR iProcess and tools supporting the NPD growth equation. Refer Appendix. While there will be a focus on the Pathology Imaging business in Vista, the role will also support other LBS businesses globally.
- Drive ever-improving results by leveraging DBS tools, consulting skills, and change management process.
- Assist the LBS Strategy & Innovation organisation in achieving the Policy Deployment and Strategic Plan objectives within the first 12 months.
- Assist LBS leadership in the development and execution of a DBS Innovation roadmap
- Work with the Strategy & Innovation team on business wide adoption of DBS tools that span the iProcess and drive improvements and competency around the New Product Development (NPD) growth equation.
- Directly provide formal and informal DBS training and coaching
- Ensure productive kaizen events
- Promote and facilitate diagnosis of work flow impediments and other wastes throughout the business, and provide expert counsel on appropriate tools to eliminate them
- Promote and facilitate associate development in various DBS tools, transactional improvements, and kaizen leadership
- Driving DBS culture and building DBS excellence within the LBS organisation and specifically the LBS Innovation organisation within the first 12 months.
- Benchmark and incorporate best practices
- 4-7 years of Program Management, Engineering, Transactional or Innovation experience
- BS or BA Degree in Business or Engineering required; MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- Supporting Project Management certification
- Experience in the medical device industry
- International business experience
- Fluent in English
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Continuous Process Improvement (DBS)
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-OH-Cincinnati
Req ID: PAT000481