Danaher Corporation Service Repair Manager (Medical Devices) in Cincinnati, Ohio
Danaher Company Description
At Mammotome, we are committed to providing best-in-class technology to help clinicians accurately diagnose breast cancer. We provide clinicians devices spanning the breast cancer diagnostic care continuum from tissue biopsy to accurate lesion removal, never forgetting that at the heart of each breast cancer diagnosis is the patient. Through our ever-expanding product portfolio we strive every day to improve the patient’s journey and achieve better outcomes. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world.
The Service Manager provides leadership and direction to all facets of repair operations including both field and depot work. This position leads, coaches and mentors a team of 6 Service Technicians and handles Third Party Repair relationships on a global basis. We strive to provide world-class repair support for customers.
- Develops and implements functional capabilities in service center operations, Quality and Regulatory procedures, shipping and receiving operations, parts depot operations, and Asset Management.
- Leads a small team of employees. Responsible for both direct and indirect reports.
- You will be responsible for the multiple 3rd Party relationships around the world and strive to develop or rationalize where appropriate to assure these partners repair service on our behalf.
- Executes in conjunction with the Service team members key service projects to support new products, product improvements and end of life products or new customer strategic partnerships that require unique service models. Maintains critical documentation and is audit ready for internal and external regulatory auditors.
- You and the team lead the process for tracking loaner devices. The team oversees the service work necessary to inspect, clean and make ready in a timely basis internal assets and inventory for service needs. While the Repair Manager does not own marketing ‘Demo’ equipment the team collaborates with Marketing for supporting trade show setup and tear down.
What skills will you need? * Bachelor’s Degree in technical field, or equivalent education and experience in a related field required. * Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical service operations, or service engineering field * Minimum 3 years of managerial experience
- Experience with medical device equipment strongly preferred
- Global interactions/project leadership strongly preferred
- Supplier management experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time; both domestic and international travel is required.
- Typical work-related travel assignments range 1-3 days, and as such overnight, out-of-town stays are required.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-OH-Cincinnati
Req ID: MAM000722