Danaher Corporation Human Resources Business Partner (Representative I HR) in Clare, Ireland
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: Representative I Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Senior HR Manager Ireland withdotted line to Senior HR Manager Europe
This role has a particular emphasis on providing business line support as a HR Generalist across the Clare site and European HR Operations. In addition, you will support key HR programmes to support engagement, retention and talent management initiatives. The following outline the primary responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact for the associates and managers in assigned client groups
- Provide support on employee relations and conduct processes to ensure a consistent and fair procedures relating to disciplinary and grievance, absence management, investigations and performance management
Partner with talent acquisition on the recruitment and selection process for specified key roles
Manage training compliance documentation, job descriptions and training effectiveness process in line with quality system requirements
- Administer compensation programs for client groups including annual merit review and incentive programs, retention, and attendance motivation and severance packages as needed. Provide expertise and advice in the areas of industry best practices regarding salary guidelines, external pay practices, competitive market philosophies and compensation administration in order to ensure compensation equity across the organization.
- Data analytics – generate and analyse reports and metrics to drive and support business decision making
- Identify, implement, participate and support the delivery of a variety of HR projects and programmes related to engagement, retention, talent management, succession planning and change management
- Administer the training compliance system and provide support to managers and employees as it relates to associate training requirements to ensure compliance with the quality system requirements.
- Update human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree with 2 years experience in Human Resources or equivalent HR experience. Or Masters Degree with 1 years experience in Human Resources
- Previous experience with employee relations and training compliance preferred
- In depth knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation required
- Experience running and leading timely projects in previous academic or work environments with an emphasis on timely deliverables.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly adaptive. Able to drive process discipline whenever possible but flexible enough to maintain one’s composure and customer orientation in Beckman Coulter’s fast paced and often changing environment.
- Collaborates with others to ensure better outcomes and build strong networks
- Well organized with the ability to work to tight deadlines with good attention to detail and accuracy
- High level proficiency in the MS Office Suite required. (In particular Excel- vlookups, pivot tables etc)
- Ability to manage a variety of HR Projects independently
Experience with HRIS (Workday) and Quality training systems a plus
Availability to travel within Europe as required up to 25%
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Ireland-M-Clare
Req ID: BEC013758