Danaher Corporation Product Manager in Clare, Ireland
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
Title: Marketing Manager, Product Management
Department: Marketing/Product Management
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Marketing/Product Management
Beckman Coulter (BEC) Diagnostics is over a $4 Billion in vitro diagnostics operating company that is wholly owned by Danaher Corporation. The position, Manager, Chemistry Product Management, reports to a Sr Marketing Manager within the Global Clinical Chemistry Product Management team. BEC Diagnostics and the Clinical Chemistry/Immunoassay business unit are committed to delivering to customers a comprehensive and industry leading portfolio of innovative new products. The Marketing Manager, Chemistry Product Management is responsible for supporting the chemistry reagent product life cycle management on BEC clinical chemistry systems. This individual will develop specific business cases, marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement against the competition in collaboration with R&D, manufacturing, alliance management and sales to support growth of the product line.
- Member of core teams with responsibilities to develop Business Cases, Customer Product Requirements, Launch Strategy, Commercialization Plan development and execution
- Identifies and develops opportunities for new products development and improvements to current products
- Gathers and assesses market and competitive intelligence, global trends, and displacing technologies
- Collaborates with geography marketing leads on the commercialization process to ensure successful product launch to realize business goals
- Manages the design, development and management of sales collateral, sales positioning, pricing, training and relevant clinical papers in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Develops product line forecasts in collaboration with geography marketing and Supply Chain Planning and manage inventory interruptions
- Analyzes the growth and profitability of a products
- Presents product commercialization strategies to senior management
- Technical product expert
- Master Degree with 7 years’ experience or Doctoral degree infield with 4 years’ managing people in a laboratory diagnostics, life sciences, or related field
- Or Bachelor’s degree with 9 years’ experience
- 3 years Product Management experience in laboratory diagnostics, life sciences, or related field preferred
- Strong business acumen in global clinical laboratory environment
- Strong technical and financial aptitude; experience in financial analysis/modeling skills strongly preferred
- Ability to influence cross culturally/functionally to take action and understand dynamics of different markets
- Identifies and solves complex, operational and organizational problems while adhering to policies and procedures
- Strong work ethic, ambition and drive for success
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to build trust and negotiate trade-offs
- Knowledge of competitive environments and laboratory workflow processes helpful
- Results oriented individual with focused urgency
- Able to work independently; self-motivated for continued learning
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Ireland-M-Clare
Req ID: BEC011233