Danaher Corporation Technical Publications and Localisation Team Lead (Project Manager) - Maternity Cover in Clare, Ireland
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Title: Technical Publications and Localisation Team Lead (Project management)
Reports To: Senior Manager Technical Publications
Career Band: Management – M1
- Project manage the creation and translation of system documentation of assigned projects, including budget, scheduling and resource allocation to ensure on time delivery.
- Support New Product Development Projects.
- Develop project plans with the global teams, mainly US, Japan and China, to support business needs, providing expertise to provide best path forward and mitigations as necessary.
- Communicate project status and escalate issues as required to management, users and staff.
- Work actively to support the resolution of technical issues related to software and system documentation localisation.
- Manage design change review and post launch risk assessment for system documentation updates.
- Manage team objectives and development along with HR administration activities.
- Manage the relationship with localisation vendor(s) through regular meetings, progress status reports, and capture metrics to monitor the translation effort.
- Maintain appropriate records and data to ensure compliance with company policies & procedures as well as FDA CFDA QSR and ISO requirements.
- Support alignment to global Technical publications procedures and processes.
- Investigate and introduce methods, tools, technologies and processes to improve and advance the software localisation function through use of DBS.
Education & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in project management
- Degree level preferably with experience in Medical device industry.
- Proven project management skills and good team worker
- Experience in Localisation beneficial
- Good communicator; with experience working with global teams across multiple time zones.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Communications
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Ireland-M-Clare
Req ID: BEC013495