Danaher Corporation Biotech Account Manager in Cleveland, Ohio
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Territory: Position covers most of Ohio, W. PA, W NY, KY and WV
To lead all aspects of sales for accounts in assigned territory and achieve sales targets.
- Develop and execute a sales action plan that to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and orders targets as assigned by Biotech management.
- Expand the business by gaining market-share in the existing accounts by establishing strong relationships with end-users and customer management and successfully promoting all Pall technologies and capabilities including Single Use, PASS Systems, Continuous, and all other Biotech products.
- Provide technical support (leveraging Technical Specialist where needed) in various Biopharmacuetical manufacturing process technologies to develop and support solutions that meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Position, present and demonstrate Pall’s system and consumable technologies within customer process development and manufacturing groups in collaborations with technical specialist team.
- Identify customer capacity expansion opportunities for further development by technical specialists and support them to complete the sale.
- Identify drug specification opportunities and support the drug specification team.
- Participate with various functional groups within Pall (Pall Advanced Separation Systems, Scientific & Laboratory Services, Marketing, Product Management, Inside Sales, etc.) to assemble and direct an effective team strategy so that customers’ needs are addressed in a timely manner and sales opportunities are won.
- Report and communicate all business opportunities, solution concepts and strategies to Pall management through the use of CRM. Skills and Knowledge
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 5 years work experience in the in the Biopharmaceutical Area
- 4 years minimum experience in a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- 1 year minimum Sales experience Pall is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-OH-Cleveland
Req ID: LIF003712