Danaher Corporation Data Management Specialist - Power Bi - Contract (1 year) in Concord, Ontario
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
Essential Duties, Critical Success Factors, Responsibilities, Authorities and Required Interactions:
This role reports to the Director of Strategic Pricing and is responsible for the coordination of pricing activities and for tactical and strategic pricing guidance across the LC/MS business unit.
- Ensure best practices around the use of data and review processes
- Drive tactical price implementation and price realization in collaboration with the regional sales organization
- Deploy commercial metrics and sales effectiveness tools across the company
- Develop metrics and interactive reports inPower BIto provide multiple stakeholders with real-time data for price related visualization
- Responsible for validating and maintaining product discount matrix and costs tables in Salesforce as well as maintaining product bundles in Salesforce
- Act as “first-line” support to Product Managers and Sales Reps for part availability in CPQ (Configure , Price and Quote add in for SFDC)
- Minimum Degree level, and experience with business process highly desirable.
- Excellent communication. Fluent English language skills - oral and written.
- Power Bi
- Microsoft Sharepoint an advantage
- Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) an advantage
- Build strong and on-going working relationships across Finance, IT, Product Management, Global Sales Representatives, and Sales Administration teams
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment with diverse audiences, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Perform with a high sense of urgency to resolve issue that may causes issues with the selling processes
Willingness to travel (occasionally). Up to 10%.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-ON-Concord
Req ID: SCI002771