Danaher Corporation Advanced Manufacturing Engineer (Capital Equipment) in Cortland, New York
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our pro ducts serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Ready for a meaningful role? Our tea m is looking for an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer to provide technical and project leadership in developing and deploying equipment for new product development, cost reduction and quality improvement.
· Identify, specify, and implement new manufacturing infrastructure, technologies, processes or equipment.
· Support the product development portfolio and facilitate the deployment of the DBS Growth & Lean tools.
· Provide day to day manufacturing equipment support for Operations & Engineering tea m.
· Find opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, reliability and efficiency of manufacturing equipment and processes.
· Lead all aspects of equipment start-up, characterization, qualification, and production handover.
· Build plant and cell layouts, s pecifications, drawings, sketches of machinery / equipment including tooling and standard work documents using CAD software.
· Develop capital investment justifications for manufacturing equipment. Coordinate equipment purchases, installations, or transfers.
· Create training and operating materials for Production Equipment.
Minimum Qualifications :
· Engineering Degree or equivalent.
· Minimum four (4) years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
· Lean manufacturing experience.
· Experience with manufacturing equipment.
· Able to travel globally/domestically, estimated at 10% - 15%
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation. If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.