Danaher Corporation Consultant, Enterprise Delivery in Dallas, Texas
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Consultant, Enterprise Solutions Delivery Team Do you enjoy leading the implementation of Continuous Improvement and Lean Initiatives? We are currently seeking a candidate with direct program management consultancy experience in an integrated delivery network health care system environment leading large-scale improvement and change management projects from development to implementation. You will be responsible for implementing and delivering on cost savings and other performance guarantees as part of customer Performance Partnership agreements.
Essential duties and responsibilities
* Build strong relationship with clients. Highly skilled in areas of customer relationship management and a proven track record in leveraging relationships to drive results in an environment where peer influence was a critical factor to success.
* Consult at a "Sensei" level with customers. Help customers re-engineer new or existing operations to build continuous improvement strategy. Evaluate customer operations, develop a needs analysis and construct necessary recommendations. Define linkages between strategic objectives and process improvements, using both analytical tools and consulting techniques.
* Lead and facilitate consultative lean events at customer locations that are focused on delivering defined results regarding waste elimination. Develop and leverage LEAN champions within customer organizations.
* Develop and gain consensus regarding high level KPI’s. Use bowlers and other visual management tools to ensure sustainment.
* Successfully drive improvement strategies that include results that have impacted sustained cost savings or cost avoidance at the enterprise level in a healthcare setting.
* Conflict management and negotiation. Must be able to use said skills to manage results in difficult situations.
* Highly skilled and practiced at providing polished presentations to C-Suite level executives. * Consult with and mentor high level BCI Sales Leadership to drive the correct logic to ensure appropriate identification for high value customers in support of current risk sharing business model. Review customer agreements to fully understand contracted deliverables and milestones, focusing on committed cost savings and performance objectives. * Work with Beckman Coulter Process Improvement team to diagnose work flow impediments and provide expert counsel on applicable Lean tools to eliminate waste. Develop solutions that are aligned with planning schedules and quality objectives of the client. * Work with internal customer facing BCI peer groups to identify roadblocks and develop processes which ensure peer group alignment to committed cost savings and customer performance objectives.
* Work with BCI Principal to establish a joint cadence of process governance. Get sign off from customer partners when goals have been achieved and/or projects are complete. Identify gaps in current deliverables and support manufacture of innovative methods to close gaps and provide desired results. Facilitate course corrections as necessary to hit milestones. * Contribute to development of Beckman’s new internal DBS assessment tool and back end offering, including simulation software and the content of future performance dashboards. * Support program messaging by collecting before and after data points to develop proof points & marketing material to promote the success of the program. * Although this is largely an external customer facing role, assistance with internal DBS activities, including training of associates will be required upon request.
Minimum Requirements * BS or BA Degree from an accredited institution. * Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or evidence of pathway to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (i.e. courses in progress). * 10 year track record demonstrated success in continuous improvement or consulting. * Strong business insights and knowledge * Demonstrate ability to lead management and strategy of a large complex customer * Demonstrate ability to analyze client commercial capabilities, identify root cause and growth tool opportunities. Has the skills necessary to be seen as credible by peers and greater sales organization. * Demonstrate ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a “general manager’s” point of view; effective at structured problem solving and critical thinking. * Can successfully lead change and can handle conflict or ambiguity. * Demonstrate proficiency in time management and action plan execution * Computer skills (word processing, graphics, spreadsheet, etc.) * Willingness to travel 50-75% Desirable Capabilities * MBA and consultancy experience or, a Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Health Care Management, Business or Industrial Engineering. * Lab Director or above leadership health care system experience * In-depth consultancy experience * Commercial Operations experience * Background in Finance and financial modeling in a healthcare system environment * Supply Chain Management and developing lean supply chains * Very skilled at DBS or TPS implementation
Desired Geographies- Dallas, Phoenix, Philadelphia, New York, Miami
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Continuous Process Improvement (DBS)
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-AZ-Phoenix
Req ID: BEC016058