Danaher Corporation Sr Recruiter - Remote Contract in Dallas, Texas
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The Sr Recruiter will directly impact the quality of candidates we hire by developing and implementing innovative research and sourcing strategies to build strong pipelines of candidates for a wide range of job opportunities within the Commercial Business (Sales, Marketing, Business Development, etc.). You will also participate in all aspects of recruiting and prospecting talent for specific open positions to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates.
This position will partner closely with the Commercial Business hiring managers across Danaher’s Life Science & Diagnostics Platform supporting many our LS&Dx Operating Companies – Beckman Coulter, Leica Biosystems, Leica Microsystem, Sciex, Radiometer, Molecular Devices.
You will develop and execute sourcing strategies that will align to current and future talent needs. You will conduct in depth market research to gain a thorough understanding of the marketplace to attract top talent and build relationships in various markets. Leverage search engines, job boards, social media, direct sourcing techniques, networking groups, referrals, etc. to source and screen and build relationships with qualified professionals. Continuously identify and implement best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing time to fill time and costs.
This is a long-term contract role where you will work remotely from home office supporting roles across North America.
- Partner with HR leads and hiring managers to understand the specific hiring needs, business, products, services, culture
- Manage full-cycle recruitment and selection process for positions at various levels in multiple departments ; recruitment strategy meetings, qualify candidates, facilitate debriefs and decision-making, and placement of successful candidates
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting and selection process gaining in-depth knowledge of the job specifications qualifications, experience, skills and competencies to be successful in position
- Manage requisition process, job postings and candidates through applicant tracking system following internal processes and reporting/tracking KPI’s
- Serve as the subject matter expert in key areas of advanced sourcing techniques and strategies to identify prospective talent supporting current and future recruiting
- Utilize various advanced internet sourcing channels and search techniques including Taleo, social media, LinkedIn, internet search engines and databases, complex Boolean search strings, x-raying, job boards, etc.
- Proactively develop and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates for specific talent pools
- Build and maintain talent pools of pre-screened candidates for various positions and geographic areas to reduce sourcing times on future searches
- Proactively conducts research and investigates new ideas to execute latest innovative sourcing strategies, techniques and tools to ensure cutting edge practices around candidate sourcing and research
- Develops and maintains accurate records including candidate, reports and metrics on talent acquisition initiatives while analyzing data to indicate staffing effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4 year’s full-cycle recruiting experience sourcing candidates for medical devices, medical diagnostics, life sciences, complex technical roles or similar industries
- Must be social savvy sourcer to support hiring goals with a strong passion for delivering incredible candidate experience
- Proven track record of successful delivery against challenging time-to-fill targets
- Exceptional knowledge, understanding and experience with a variety of advanced sourcing techniques and strategies and internet research skills (Boolean/ Advanced Internet Search, Direct Sourcing, Social platforms) which result in sustained hires for pivotal and critical roles
- Experience identifying and leveraging market trends to identify and deliver talent
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
Knowledge of basic employment law, AAP Plans, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices
Demonstrated experience recruiting talent for Commercial roles
Experience with Taleo Applicant Tracking System
Location: Remote, home office located in US
Travel: Less than 10%
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IN-Indianapolis
Req ID: BEC010877