Danaher Corporation Sales Engineer (New England/Rochester NY) in Danbury, Connecticut
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
- Responsible for Pall product sales into Graphic Arts accounts within territory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meets or exceeds sales goals for assigned MACRO Graphic Arts territory by:
- Identifies growth opportunities through sales funnel management for Pall products, provides technical/commercial consultation for identified projects. (15%)
- Provides technical expertise as appropriate (including product /market specific seminars) to solve customer problems and assure customer satisfaction with Pall products. (25%)
- Establishes professional customer relationships (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management), identifying key personnel. (10%)
- Maintains a minimum number of sales visits and calls per week as required by sales management. (20%)
- Provides regular project updates, forecasting/projections, sales action plans to attain sales growth/goals as required by management. (10%)
- Utilizes proper internal systems for communications in a timely fashion. (5%)
- Allocates necessary time to maintain additional sales territory, specific accounts or assigned projects. (5%)
- Maintains a high degree of technical expertise through product and application knowledge/training. (5%)
- Performs other safe, legal, ethical duties essential to achieving the business or operational goals. (5%)
- Education/Training: BS Engineering degree
- Experience/Background/Knowledge: Four (4) years of outside sales experience
- Digital Printing market experience a plus.
- Preferably two years or more selling into Graphic Arts Manufacturing (Digital Printing with focus on Ink production) Industries.
- Filtration, Contamination Control, and/or High Purity Fluid Process Control product experience a plus.
- Strategic Account Management experience a plus.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication, response time and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills: Windows, CRM, SAP a plus
- Able to work effectively as conduit between customers and internal organization.
- Travel daily to meet with prospects and customers. Some overnight travel.
- Able to work remotely
- Acts with Integrity using Danaher Standards of Conduct
- Communicates effectively
- To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CT-Danbury
Req ID: IND000390