Danaher Corporation DBS Growth Leader - EMEAI in Darmstadt, Germany
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
The DBS Growth Leader – EMEAI will work within the regional commercial leadership team to transform growth capability through continuous identification and prioritization of capability gaps, implementation of SWK through core DBS tools, and development and implementation of completely new DBS tools to enhance SCIEX commercial execution. This person will work closely with the General Manager and other commercial leaders collaborating to continuously improve commercial efficiency and maintain custody and sustainment of core SCIEX sales and service standard work. This role will own how we leverage DBS to drive visibility and improve win-rate in the region and drive commercial effectiveness.
- Be a visible and inspirational growth leader to regional team, and champion DBS culture in conjunction with the global DBS team
- Work with Regional VP/GM and global team to identify and prioritize areas of improvement in commercial effectiveness within the region
- Own DBS planning of both implementation of new DBS standard work and improvement planning of regional capabilities
- Develop and implement new DBS growth tools to enhance regional execution and ensure distribution to SCIEX DBS office for best practice
- Engage with other regional DBS leaders to understand and improve regional best practices, ensure all regions are level-set on global best and achieve that goal for priority activities
- Work with regional commercial leadership team on growth vision strategy development and facilitate execution
- Schedule, charter, and facilitate kaizen projects. Ensure effective sustainment of results and support problem solving as needed to close gaps to targets.
Directly provide formal and informal DBS training and coaching. Augment with other sources of training and coaching (DBSO, DHR DBSO, outside sources). Improve DBS training and facilitation by pursuing certification in DBS tools for yourself and others.
- Several years of lean/six-sigma/DBS management experience
- Direct experience in working with commercial organizations to drive visibility and win-rate across end-markets
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional leadership with ability to work execute across boundaries and matrices
- Track record of analyzing complicated issues, synthesizing salient points, developing action plans and executing for results
- History of attracting, developing, and retaining talent through effective feedback, coaching and succession planning to support business growth and associate development
A professional management degree
Certain personal attributes and requisite prior experiences will be necessary components of the successful candidate’s background for the role. SCIEX hires outstanding associates and invests to make them, and the company, even better.
Creative and intellectually curious demonstrating strong conceptual thinking skills Quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills supported by strong business acumen
Strong communicator, both verbal and written, to engage, influence and get buy-in from all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong work ethic with ability to manage and prioritize a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges on a daily basis
Team orientation with highly developed cross-functional management skills
Demonstrates key leadership traits including integrity, adaptability, vision, judgment, courage and passion
Treats others with respect and earns trust
- High degree of awareness and sensitivity to a diverse, global work environment
Domestic and internal travel required – 35%
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Continuous Process Improvement (DBS)
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Darmstadt
Req ID: SCI003174