Danaher Corporation IT Solution Architect in Darmstadt, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Laetus is the industry leader in inline quality control solutions for the pharmaceutical, medical technology and FMCG industries. Our experience of more than 40 years plays an integral part in the development of Secure Track & Trace Solutions - reliable modular packaging and supply chain control solutions. As part of the Danaher Group, a global multinational science and technology innovator with over 62,000 associates worldwide, we offer exciting global development opportunities few other companies can duplicate. Come join our winning team!
- Customer consulting on best solutions in Enterprise L4-Systems (ERP/MES/SMS) integration to Laetus Track&Trace Systems
- Customer workshop facilitation
- Creating requirements specification documents
- Preparation of high-level milestone-plans
- Support on technical questions for internal and external stake holders (project management team members, sales and customers)
- Close cooperation with Laetus Software Development team
- University degree in IT or equivalent education
- 5 years of professional experience (knowledge in Requirements Engineering is highly beneficial)
- High proficiency in UML and other tools for software description
- Experience with Application Integration (SOAP and EPCIS)
- Willingness to travel within the scope of customer projects (20%)
Fluent in English and one further foreign language (preferably German)
Why join us?
Wide scope of responsibility and a variety of tasks allowing you to make a real impact on the company’s success
- A dynamic and dedicated team working in an excellent atmosphere
- Permanent position with global development opportunities
- Attractive compensation package and flexible working hours
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Darmstadt
Req ID: LAE000026