Danaher Corporation Program Manager (m/f) in Darmstadt, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Laetus is the industry leader in inline quality control solutions for the pharmaceutical, medical technology and FMCG industries. Our experience of more than 40 years plays an integral part in the development of Secure Track & Trace Solutions - reliable modular packaging and supply chain control solutions. As part of the Danaher Group, a global multinational science and technology innovator with over 62,000 associates worldwide, we offer exciting global development opportunities few other companies can duplicate. Come join our winning team!
- Managerial responsibility for assigned Project Managers as part of a customer team
- Manage horizontally across different customer projects involved in the program
- Allocation and coordination of supporting teams and resources associated to a specific program
- Ensure cross-project work effort remains feasible from a business standpoint and realises financial and commercial benefits
- Creation and presentation of status, planning and financial reports to internal and external senior management
- Ensure all aspects of Project and Program Management adhere to statutory, regulatory & customer regulations
- Identify and mitigate potential project & program level risks
Who we are looking for:
- University Degree in Engineering Studies, e.g. Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering or equivalent long-term industry and function specific experience
- Strong leadership skills, esp. proven experience of managing cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Proven experience in Project Management and in the coordination of customer projects, preferably in multi-site and multi-region environments
- Willingness to travel within the scope of projects
- Experience in packaging automation, preferably within the Pharma industry, and Machine Vision image processing is advantageous
- Fluent in German and English and preferably one other common international language
Why join us?
- Wide scope of responsibility and a variety of tasks allowing you to make a real impact on the company’s success
- A dynamic and ambitious team working in an excellent atmosphere
- Attractive compensation package with diverse health promotion offers
- Global development opportunities
Become part of a rapidly growing technology driven firm providing chances of international development!
In your cover letter, please include your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Darmstadt
Req ID: LAE000076