Danaher Corporation Validation Engineer (m/f) in Darmstadt, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Laetus is the industry leader in inline quality control solutions for the pharmaceutical, medical technology and FMCG industries. Our experience of more than 40 years plays an integral part in the development of Secure Track & Trace Solutions - reliable modular packaging and supply chain control solutions. As part of the Danaher Group, a global multinational science and technology innovator with over 59,000 associates worldwide, we offer exciting global development opportunities few other companies can duplicate. Come join our winning team!
- Development of validation documents (i.a. IQOQ, FAT, SAT, Design Specifications)
- Execution and documentation of Acceptance Tests at Factory (FATs) and at customer site (SATs) and IQOQs at Laetus and/or at customer site
- Cooperation with customers, project team as well as with internal software and hardware development teams
- Monitoring all project-related activities including completeness of documentation
- Development of test protocols for internal testing and tests on customer site
Who we are looking for:
- University degree/ equivalent education in System Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Automation, Technical Documentation
- Several years of experience in equipment qualification and validation of computerized systems in the pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge in pharmaceutical industry, image processing, Track & Trace and experience with coding standards (GS1, Brazil, China) is highly beneficial
- Experience in editorial systems, especially in Cosima Go, is highly beneficial
- Fluent in German (further foreign languages are beneficial)
Why join us?
- Wide scope of responsibility and a variety of tasks allowing you to make a real impact on the company’s success
- A dynamic and dedicated team working in an excellent atmosphere
- Permanent position
- Global development opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
Become part of a rapidly growing technology driven firm providing chances of international development! In your cover letter, please include your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Darmstadt
Req ID: LAE000070