Danaher Corporation FIQ Specialist in Dayton, Ohio
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Support and upgrade all assigned Esko software.
- Provide expert level consulting services related to technological improvement of software, hardware, plates, color and printing presses.
- Provide support to customers and internal staff relating to the platemaking processes, Esko screening and color applications.
- Provide support of sales and distributors conducting hardware/software demos and benchmarks at various locations.
Marketing & Sales Support:
- Support all company marketing plans
- Provide on-site consulting services to ensure that the client’s expectations are met, to include providing technical guidance to clients regarding hardware and software configurations and support issues.
- Identify and establish new business by utilizing technical knowledge, sales skills and cooperation.
- Represent Esko at flexo-related trade shows and conferences.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years related industry experience
- Bachelor’s/Masters with emphasis in Graphic Arts and/or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Use and understand Windows/MacOS d office applications.
- Intermediate level user of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong and independent troubleshooting skills in the print-problem and software-problem areas.
- Ability to use and understand printing related measurement devices and resulting data.
- Excellent knowledge of entire printing workflow including prepress software.
- Ability to perform intermediate level computer software installations and networking configurations.
- Ability to create custom print targets for testing and training.
- Strong technical understanding of proofing and measuring color.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-OH-Dayton
Req ID: ESK002830