Danaher Corporation Presales Solution Validation Expert in Dayton, Ohio
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
We are looking for an energetic, positive and driven individual to join our Presales team at ESKO. He/She will p erform technical validation of Statement of Work documents on projects in the graphic industry supplier market.
Main responsibilities and key activities include :
- Understand, establish and roll out the pre-validation process, positioning yourself as the main driver in your region.
- Train and coach key stakeholders in the pre-validation process. Sustain and adapt the process as required over time to ensure best fit for business needs.
- Review Statement of Work documents with a strong focus on the document structure, in and out of scope specifications, potential risks, deployment plan and product specifications.
- Support and motivate the pre-sales and sales teams in continuously improving the quality of the documents delivered for validation.
- Understand the details of processes implemented in the graphic and CAD departments and r ecognize gaps in the process' steps.
- Understand the deployment process for hardware and/or software projects and r ecognize gaps in the process.
- Recognize key counterparts in the business to assist with complex validations when required.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in software deployment and/or hardware deployment
- Background as Solution Architect or dealing with complex projects
- Good understanding of technical reports, structure and content
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal. Bilingual a plus (any other language)
- Detailed oriented
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-OH-Dayton
Req ID: ESK002809