Danaher Corporation Solution Architect-Brand Owner in Dayton, Ohio
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
*As Solution Architect - Brand Owner your main responsibilities are: *
- To perform workshops and quick-win audits to analyse customer business processes, gather customer requirements and define/design a solution (scope & design workshops).
- To implement online process and asset management solutions at customers.
- To drive successful implementations by creating relevant documentation (such as scope & design workshop reports, training documentation and Solution Overview Documentation)
- To continually identify opportunities to build standardisation into our offering, working with our brand solutions & pre-sales teams to implement these.
- To interact with our R&D teams to share ideas & feedback from the market that ultimately contribute to the continued improvement of our solutions
- To interact with Pre-Sales & After Care teams to transfer information on designed / implemented solutions
- To provide training on deployed solutions to customers
Qualifications: * Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams, networking effectively with others to achieve desired goals * 5 years’ experience (or equivalent) in areas such as, but not limited to: * Business process or asset management technology solution architecture, ideally in a marketing or packaging domain * Providing software and/or services to consumer goods, pharmaceutical or retail customers * Software user training (e.g. workflow building, system configuration, system admin, developing key users up to a professional/expert level) * Software support (e.g. registering, administering, diagnosing and resolving customer support requests) * Other technical services domains (e.g. application engineering, enterprise level software installation) * Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent professional qualification) * Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages appreciated * Experience in Esko software (WebCenter, MediaBeacon, Automation Engine) along with experience in Packaging is considered a plus * Willingness to travel nationally and regionally approx. 40% of your time normally, with peaks of up to 70% in busy periods
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-OH-Dayton
Req ID: ESK002832