Danaher Corporation Global SSD PMO & Governance Lead in Deland, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Summary: Objective of this position to have Global SSD PMO Lead position in IT team at Deland location to manage PMO activities, change management, release management, and cross functional projects & other initiatives. This is will help driving global strategic initiatives & good time zone coverage
* Responsible for establishing guidelines and measures to in PMO to ensure effective controls, measures and projects and release process.
* Responsible for ensuring IT projects meet documentation requirements for business requirements.
* Responsible for coordination and providing documentation for all audit purposed and closing any non- conformities.
* Lead and Manage Global projects as and when needed and initiatives and activities in ERP and Non- ERP areas * Participates in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope. * Works with other functions team in managing their expectations for project delivery. * Ensures that projects are well planned and organized, including business case development, impact assessment, charter, communication plans, and integrated project schedules. * Responsible to develop, define, measure, review & publish matrices for SDLC process for releases and projects. * Implement criteria and guidelines [mechanism] to decide on projects, releases and handling normal change request to have proper release management structure in place. * Development of tools to support development process * Managing the activities of new development, support, upgrades and business process improvement using ecommerce, SAP software in accordance with project priorities as needed. * Advice and influence project scoping based on business understanding and knowledge of the IT capabilities available. * Work in conjunction with project management, the technical team, and other division staff to provide on-going business application support. These activities include analysis of reported problems, enhancement requests, and minor and major software upgrades; * Follow the IT project management methodology throughout the project life cycle and coach the project resources to make use of it * Ensure confidentiality, security and reliability of all systems, application and data * Work with IT management to scope and prioritize new projects into the overall solutions program * Conduct lessons learned sessions with team periodically to collate results and provide feedback to project team, Senior Managers and other relevant stakeholders * Prepares presentation materials for management reports & as per need pf senior leadership team * Maintain an awareness of applicable processes, best practices, trends and directions
Basic Qualifications: * Bachelor’s Degree * At least 4 years in working for IT PMO & related areas * 4 years of experience managing projects as a PMO with good ERP and operations experience
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
* Preferred SAP Experience
* 6 years of experience in PMO
* Track record of successful senior stakeholder influence and working with project managers through business change for a significant enterprise applications area.
* Proficient and very good experience of recognized service management frameworks and ITIL.
* Excellent verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills, especially with non- technical managers, with the ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding;
* Demonstrated skill in managing, leading, directing, and supervising staff towards meeting an organization’s objectives and programs, preferably in a SAP implementation and support environment;
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business and business processes.
* Must have Prior knowledge and experience of working in global team * Flexible approach to problem solving; and solid work ethic. * Experience of integration of multiple systems using latest integration technologies * Experience in handling service desk system and overall incident management. * Ability to use technical documentation and diagnostic tools to solve hardware and software problems. * Displays well-developed analysis and critical thinking skills (e.g. uses appropriate analytical lenses to view issues, can swiftly get to the heart of an issue, considers immediate and long-term consequences, considers a range of information and options when evaluating issues) * Deals with conflict constructively and is a skilled communicator * Knowledge and understanding of business and business processes
Pall is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-Deland
Req ID: SHA000700