Danaher Corporation Analista de Cartera in Distrito Federal, Mexico
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 2600 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the $800 million Product Identification Platform. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
- Enviar facturas según los requerimientos del cliente (Portal, mail, Revisión Física).
- Enviar Estados de Cuenta a todos los clientes, sin excepción dos veces al mes para gestión de adeudos.
- Contactar a los clientes 2 veces al mes como mínimo, para solicitar confirmaciones de pago y/o gestionar el pago de sus vencimientos.
- Conciliar y aplicar pagos de acuerdo a los desgloses y/o información otorgada por el cliente.
- Realizar análisis de cartera e implementar planes de acción que permitan ejecutar cobranza efectiva para mantener las variables del área (DSO % Past Due y reserva de Incobrabilidad), dentro de los estándares marcados por la compañía.
Seguimiento puntual al plan de acción de cobranza.
Revisión semanal como mínimo del plan de acción.
2 a 3 años en Cobranza Corporativa
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico-Distrito Federal
Req ID: VID004995