Danaher Corporation Pathology Imaging Market Development Manager High Grow Markets in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
To effectively lead the growth of the regional Pathology Imaging business in the High Growth Markets To drive revenue and market share gains through our indirect commercial channels. Input to the development of clear strategies. Own and lead the regional activity to win business from existing, new and competitor accounts. Actively lead the region’s implementation in the field.
The successful candidate, with a proven track record in the role along with coaching and development, would be expected to have the ability to progress to a more senior role with Leica Biosystems or other Danaher OpCo’s
Pathology Imaging Development Leadership
- Support the Development and definition of the regional Pathology Imaging business strategy.
- Partner with the General Manager and Regional Sales Managers in the development of the regional strategy to ensure consistent above-market growth
- Collaborate directly with the EMEA Market Development Managers to execute this strategy to achieve and exceed monthly and annual pipeline, orders and sales targets, strategic and unit sales mix objectives, profit goal and market share goals
- Provide coaching to the associates on effective sales strategies and skills for the Pathology Imaging product lines
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships in the regions, focusing on establishing centers of excellence and reference sites for the Pathology Imaging portfolio
- Research and develop a deep knowledge of the market, key competitors and other products in the field.
- Implement KPI’s for measuring business success in line with strategic goals of the business for the year and longer term
- Establish Standard Work and utilize other DBS tools where appropriate in order to drive profitable growth and course-correct as necessary
- Evaluate product sales trends in comparison with competitive products
- Identify training needs relating to the product portfolio.
- Leveraging the relevant resources to deliver the training.
- Set priorities and drive product promotion and special selling efforts as appropriate to optimize results
- Lead planning and execution of product launches across the region.
- Actively participate in national, regional and SU Review sales meetings
- Define marketing campaigns that feed into the Pathology Imaging regional strategy and overall EMEA strategic roadmap.
- Own and manage at the regional level the product marketing and growth of the portfolio
- Support Regional Sales Managers to ensure focus on accuracy of funnel management of Pathology Imaging business
- In conjunction with EMEA Market Development Manager, participate in Monthly Funnel Review meetings to strategically manage and drive funnel development for the respected product portfolio.
- Assist the GM and RSM’s in effective budget planning
- Lead and assist where appropriate in large region opportunities.
- Works with integrity and leads by example with compliance
- Sales and/or marketing background with a proven record of delivering sustained double-digit revenue growth and strong market share gains
- Builds effective relationships both inside and outside the organization – ability to work effectively in a matrix structure and be accountable for delivering business results without direct reports
- Language requirement local English
- Evidence of strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Strong evidence of people leadership through change management
- Strong commercial awareness: deep understanding of capital sales, rental reagent sales and leasing agreements
- In-depth understanding of the requirements and the importance to follow procedures and process as this is a highly regulated sector by the FDA and other governmental bodies.
- Healthcare industry: knowledge of technologies, processes and selling/purchasing with the hospital environment, competitor and market awareness, especially in the field of histopathology. A cytogenetics background would be advantageous
- Understands business on an EMEA scale and that different approaches work in different places
- Financial acumen: budgets, forecasting, providing quotations, responding to tenders and managing priorities to meet revenue targets.
Tenacity/Do What It Takes
Get the numbers – Results count
Effective Time Management and Personal Organization
Do It Now
Continuous Improvement, Don’t accept the status quo
Traction Counts, Make an Impact
Strategic and Tactical
** To Apply:
Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Middle East/Africa (MEA)-AE-DU-Dubai
Req ID: SEL001341