Danaher Corporation Inside Sales Representative (m/f) - Germany in Dusseldorf, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Hachis a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION:Ensure water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION:We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
This position is responsible for proactively managing customer accounts, driving market penetration, accelerating sales growth and exceeding assigned sales targets in an allocated sales territory. An Inside Sales Representative needs to quickly build customer rapport, establish trust and earn credibility through a consultative selling style, thereby building a funnel of opportunities to close.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work to key performance indicators (KPIs), with daily visual management
- Engage with prospects and existing customers via phone/e-mail, to identify sales opportunities for short-term closure or mid/long-term funnel management
- Execute a consultative sales strategy with our solution selling methodology
- Utilise funnel management practices to progress opportunities to close
- Populate and maintain high standards of data integrity in Salesforce.com
- Handle incoming queries from customers; giving prompt, accurate answers
- Develop customer quotations as required, minimising discount and cross-selling or up-selling where appropriate
- Collect and provide constructive feedback to management, to drive continuous improvement of the Inside Sales processes
- Collaborate with other Inside Sales Representatives
- Interface with the Field Sales team and other Hach departments where appropriate, to leverage the best resources to close each opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preference for scientific/business related
- 3 years of business-business sales experience
- Ability to cross-sell and up-sell
- Demonstrable experience of increasing revenue
- Experience leveraging Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Preference for experience with Salesforce.com
- Strong time management and organisational abilities
- High level of verbal and written communication
- Preference for knowledge of in-process and laboratory-based water testing
- Skilled in questioning techniques to uncover new sales opportunities
- Ability to understand technical aspects of Hach product portfolio
- Motivated, ambitious, self-starter
- Business English demanded
- Fluent German demanded
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaheris a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Nordrhein Westfalen-Dusseldorf
Req ID: HAC006270