Danaher Corporation Application Scientist, LCMS in Framingham, Massachusetts
As a global leader in mass spectrometry, SCIEX delivers solutions for precision detection and quantification of molecules to help protect and advance the wellness and safety of all. Because of our 50 years of groundbreaking innovation, our customers can quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring relevant drugs to market faster, and keep food healthier and safer. At SCIEX, you’ll find a rewarding role that amplifies your impact on the world and helps you realize life’s potential.
SCIEX is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Are you a problem solver? Do you like teaching? What about opportunities for leadership in the proteomics applications space? Look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for you!
You will bring your experience to demonstrate and provide groundbreaking application support and the development of novel workflows for proteomics customers.
This scientist role will work closely with internal partners (sales, service, and product teams) to support pre-sale visits and presentations with customers.
In this role, you will also conduct product demonstrations, method development and troubleshooting, as well as customer training and technical support.
The job function includes up to 25% of travel in North America and requires the candidate to live near one of our demo labs - Boston, San Francisco or Denver.
BS or higher degree is desired in chemistry or biology
2 years or more of experience in bioanalytical method development on LC-MS/MS or different platforms including triple quadrupole, QTRAP and Triple TOF.
2 years or more of practical experience in LC/MS applications in proteomics.
Sample preparation and low flow chromatographic separation skills and experiences are needed.
Strong troubleshooting skills for HPLC and MS are required.
Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and customer facing skills required.
• The hourly rate or salary range for this role is $75,000 - $90,000 . This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
• This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
• We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
• You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/ (or through the Workday “Find Jobs” function if you are a current employee)
• Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation. If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.