Danaher Corporation Executive Assistant, CFO & VP Clinical Diagnostics and Global Marketing in Framingham, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
- Calendar support and maintenance via Outlook, with forward thinking aptitude for timelines, availability, reminders and prep time. Manage corresponding conference room bookings and any additional support including A/V and supplies. Familiarity with WebEx/AT&T bridge lines and global time zones is required.
- Organize internal and external events; meetings, seminars, workshops, and special projects such as team buildings, Kaizen’s, Strategic and Regional Planning meetings; Manage all aspects of off-site events from quote, contract coordination, overnight room blocks, menu’s, agenda/meeting space, supplies, car service, etc.
- Train on Danaher Business Systems which will be required as an integral part of the corporate culture, helping to support DBS deliverables (p repare agendas, background documentation, and presentation/templates in support of various DBS meetings).
- Research and coordinate complex domestic and international travel for executives (including passport and Visa preparation). Knowledge of American Express online system a plus. Organize subsequent travel packets for executives.
- Manage documentation flow, including signature requests, reports, mail and all correspondence. Also oversee electronic approvals and requests on behalf of the executives related to vacation time, legal signatures, staff expenses, purchase order and check requests, and any other special requests such as drafting communications on their behalf.
- Management of all facets of expense process for executives is also a key responsibility utilizing the Concur system.
- Assist Human Resources in coordinating interview schedules with local teams when needed, chaperone candidates and arrange travel. Support new hire set-up and on-boarding to include immersion plan support, office space set up, IT needs, and system access. Process relocation invoices if needed.
- Coordinate performance review and mid-year review scheduling and meeting support and timelines as well as annual Engagement Survey requirements for executives.
- Arrange catering requests, enter online orders in Catertrax system as well as support external catering and employee events. Assist with on-site coordination of vendor, room prep, clean-up, etc.
- Interface with Facilities and IT to coordinate work order system (ANGUS) and equipment/special requests.
- General Office Administration: Maintain department lists, org charts, security items, guest registration, copying, scanning, office supplies, and shipping. Also support Database Management; help administer Sharepoint and Box online file share systems via general assistance.
- Assist with internal and external visitors from regions and other Opcos; provide directions, conf rooms, visitor offices, cubes, IT access and Badges.
- Special projects as needed within Sales Operations and Global Marketing.
- Ability to work extended hours may be required at times.
- 8-10 years of recent senior/executive administrative support experience in a corporate setting
- Extensive experience with complex international travel and Visa coordination
- Excellent Business writing skills
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
- Professional, resourceful, and positive work attitude is essential
- Experienced at appropriately handling highly sensitive and confidential materials/matters
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Advanced PC skills with MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint, Box, Concur, AMX online system, and various Web browsers
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Administrative
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Framingham
Req ID: SCI002391