Danaher Corporation Danaher Business System Leader - EMEA in Frankfurt, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous ink jet, thermal ink jet, laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting, case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team member in 26 countries worldwide. In addition,the Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
DBS Leader - EMEA Based – in any EMEA Videojet office Highly Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits Career Enhancement Reporting to Global DBS Director for VJ/ dotted line to VP & GM EMEA
Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity is now available within our ambitious market leading DBS EMEA function. We are looking for a DBSL Leader who is career minded, ambitious and commercial to work hand in hand with various senior stakeholders to help drive success in this region.
The region operates directly with end customers, indirectly through channel partners and OEM solutions, all of which are a very important growth market for Videojet over past number of years, with vast opportunity for further sales success. The DBS Leader will be responsible for promoting and facilitating the successful implementation of the Danaher Business System within Videojet, specifically with focus on commercial execution and deployment of DBS knowledge in EMEA but will work closely with regional and functional DBSL’s throughout Videojet.
This will be a multi-faceted rolecontributing superior influencing skills, experience within a sales & marketing or commercial function and will be critical in playing an essential role in enabling this business to gain market share from the competitors and achieve strong sales growth.
Your responsibilities: * Drive ever-improving results by leveraging DBS tools, consulting skills, and change management process. * Assist in achieving the Policy Deployment and Strategic Plan objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) related to VJ and specifically the EMEA commercial organisation priorities. * Assist DBS leadership in the development and execution of a DBS roadmap at VJ EMEA * Directly provide formal and informal DBS training and coaching across EMEA region * Ensure productive kaizen events * Promote and facilitate diagnosis of work flow impediments and other wastes throughout the business, and provide expert counsel on appropriate tools to eliminate them * Promote and facilitate associate development in various DBS tools and kaizen leadership * Driving DBS culture and building DBS excellence within the VJ EMEA organisation * Benchmark and incorporate best practices
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- *CRITICAL - *Well versed experience in sales & marketing and/or commercial positions
- Background in Continuous Improvement, Business Process Improvement, Six Sigma Black Belt, Business Transformation, Change Management - showcase projects you have driven and facilitated with senior stakeholders in a business.
- CRITICAL -you will have a background in an EMEA Country or covering many countries in EMEA, preferably in a business that has both direct and distribution channels
- Background in building "Champions" for CI or BPI around a large, complex business
- Experience working in global environments, particularly in high growth markets
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a “general manager’s” point of view
- Evidence of being able to communicate to all levels of the organisation including those where English is not their primary language
- Unrivalled training skills and adult learning theory
- Exceptional consulting/influencing skills
- Familiarity with various commercial process and tools will be additional advantage (e.g. Sales, order processing, distributor management, CRM, ERP)
- Exposure to and participation in a wide variety of training environments
- Good writing and administrative skills, including computer skills (word processing, graphics, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent position for internal candidates that are really looking for a role with difference and one in which they can really make a mark.
Videojet Technologies, as part of the Danaher Group, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package, and career development that is second to none. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, long term career with Videojet Technologies, as well as the wider Danaher Corporation.
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help realize life's potential for ourselves, our customers and our shareholders.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Continuous Process Improvement (DBS)
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Req ID: VID004443