Danaher Corporation Field Service Engineer CE Business (M/F)-- based in the Frankfurt Area, Germany in Frankfurt, Germany
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
- Performs service activities within guidelines and in compliance with internal & customer procedures and regulations. This includes: Installs, repairs, maintenance and instruction of SCIEX workflows use to ensure safe and effective customer operations.
- Provides responsive telephone and on-site support and generally work to ensure that customers are successful in the use of SCIEX workflows.
- Work closely together with the commercial organisation (sales, support & customer service) to achieve our order, revenue and profit targets by understanding the SCIEX product portfolio and service offerings.
- Be the trusted advisor for our customers to ensure professional relationship, and offer the customer the correct service solution to achieve customer loyalty to our company.
- Demonstrate effective time management by co-ordinating work schedule with relevant partners (customer services, teamleader/manager and colleagues) and producing timely administration, including providing accurate service reports of own customer related activities.
- Maintain ownership of SCIEX assets including spare parts, company car, smart phone, tools, software, laptop, tool calibrations and literature
Professional qualification in electronic/mechanical engineering, life science or chemistry. Computer literate in Windows™ and Networking. Good verbal and written command of the German and English language. Troubleshooting knowledge and experience Commercial awareness with a good focus on results Effective communication skills Past experience in a relevant service function.
Home based function. Willingness to travel for multiple days at a time across Europe for Customer visits and/or training. Driving license is essential.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Req ID: SCI002206