Danaher Corporation Material Handler III in Fremont, California
POSITION SUMMARY: Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing inventory in correct bin locations. Completes TO's and confirms them immediately after. Locates inventory by pulling and verifying using handheld scanners to pick orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pick orders by scanning TO, bin location and enter quantities
• Restock bin locations once inventory has depleted
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, and securing product.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
• Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
• For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education and Experience (in years):
• High school degree (or equivalent experience) with 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
Knowledge and skills:
• Knows SOP's and applies them
• Forklift certified within the past 3 years preferred Physical requirements/abilities:
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation. If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.