Danaher Corporation IT Program Manager ERP in Ghent, Belgium
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
*Main role / Job Objective: *
To liaise with key business functions to provide solutions according to business needs covering ao core ERP functionality. Lead ERP (AX) / Enterprise projects and to optimize the IT investment portfolio according to Esko’s business strategy and process improvement opportunities. Lead the Enterprise (ERP) IT Team consisting of Analysts/Architects, Developers, Support. Strengthen PM methodology and skills in the organization
*Main responsibilities and key activities: *
- Be the key contact for a core section of business functions to collect requirements and formulate an agreed business program. Execute the program/projects with the direct IT Team and wide organization.
- Responsible for project management in specific and agreed IT projects. E.g. implementation of a new ERP system. Responsible for collecting and describing user requirements
- Drive related business process efficiencies and management in collaboration with the related business department owners.
- Assist and advice users to find best suitable solution for their needs. This relates to choice of systems, set-up of systems, integration of systems etc.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Responsible for making and updating documentation regarding system setup and system maintenance.
- Organize or provide training for end-users in the use of applications / IT systems.
- Organize or provide training for IT staff in administration of IT systems.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- IT consultant / IT Manager / IT PM
- 5-8 years of experience with IT consultancy and project management
- Experience with business process management (preferred) and ERP AX implementations
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Experience from international job (preferred)
- Speak and write fluent English
- Business oriented
- Able to motivate and delegate
- Be able to sell and present ideas
- Result oriented
- Being able to handle complex problems in a dynamic environment
- Good analytic skills
- Strong communication skills (being able to communicate at all levels in the organisation)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-VOV-Ghent
Req ID: ESK002955