Danaher Corporation Talent Sourcing Specialist in Ghent, Belgium
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
We are looking to add a new colleague to our Global Talent Acquisition team. As our talent acquisition specialist, you will report to the Global Talent Acquisition Leader and be based in our headquarters in Ghent. This is an exciting time of growth for our organization and you will help us find the best talent to make this growth happen.
Your responsibilities and key activities
- You will be responsible for building strong candidate pipelines and engaging with external talent to tell the Esko story
- You ensure our candidates have a great experience during the recruitment process – you will be their first contact and follow-up during the whole process
- To build this pipeline you are active on social media, job boards and other online and offline channels to identify the best candidates
- You help organize and attend job fairs
- You will work on employer branding activities to make our message known in the market
- You contribute to different projects to continuously improve Talent Acquisition within Esko
* Educated to degree level with a keen interest in HR and particularly Talent Acquisition * a first experience or internship in talent acquisition/recruitment is a plus * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment * Creative mindset * Strong communication skillsAbility to establish priorities, manage deadlines, exercise a high degree of professionalism in all interactions * Potential to grow to a full 360° Recruiter role
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-VOV-Ghent
Req ID: ESK002867