Danaher Corporation Aerospace Sales Representative in Seoul,
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
• To develop Aerospace and Defense market in Korea
• To Technical support for Aerospace and Defense application
• Support his manager and other work order as required.
Essential Job Functions:
• Sales in aerospace & defense market and technical Support in KAI, Hanwha, DSME. (50%).
• Generate new product sales opportunities from aerospace & defense customers (30%).
• Assist the PKL Aerospace work in PKL Iksan office (20%).
• Prior experience of aerospace, defense industries preferred.
• Over 13 years of experience working in aerospace, defense market (KAI, Hanwha Aerospace, Hanwha Techwin, Hanwha Defense, DSME, HHI, Doosan Infracore, etc.)
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering majors.
• English, more than entry level
• Computer skill – MS, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Be flexible to changing schedules and requirements.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Self starter
• Exhibit an outstanding customer service attitude
• To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures. (Mandatory- Do not Remove)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Business Development & Strategy
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-North Asia-Korea-Seoul
Req ID: PAL002204