Danaher Corporation Business Development Manager in Seoul,
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
The role’s focus is to win specifications in key process steps in the customers’ antibody and recombinant protein drug pipelines. This is accomplished by proactively identifying and qualifying specification opportunities, positioning Pall technologies and capabilities, and directing technical specialist for assigned territory.
Essential Job Functions:
•Develop new Biotech customers within assigned territory by actively prospecting and qualifying specification opportunities and positioning Pall technologies and capabilities at customers developing antibody and recombinant proteins.
•In conjunction with marketing identify and develop new Biotech opportunities (from pipeline/drug tracking information or company start up level).
•Work in close relationship with sales support functions (specialists) to coordinate activities, account hand over when appropriate and maximize sales.
•Work with marketing to track and report progress metrics for penetration of drug pipeline
•Establish good relationships with customers at various process development points in assigned territory
•Monitor and report progress towards achieving projection ( specification wins, sales)
•Degree (or equivalent), BS /BA in science/engineering ( Bio)
•3-7 years minimum relevant experience preferably in Biotech industry as a sales representative
•Current full driving license and passport
•Willing to travel (> 50% )
· Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
· Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
· No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
· Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
· Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
· Expert in navigating shifting, complex decision making processes
· Experience with and aptitude for numerous long sales cycles
· The role requires sales process knowledge and experience and understanding of the Bioprocess development process.
· Penetrating new accounts and relationships
· Develops enduring relationships"
· Closing skills
· Technical aptitude for biopharmaceuticals
· COACHING and orchestrating in a team based sales process
· Ability to operate as a member of a multidisciplinary team
· Views process as supportive / not a lone wolf
· Basic understanding in Bioscience and willingness to learn Bioprocessing.
· Live in territory ( proximity)
· Competitive & natural sales characteristics
· Good listening skills & inquisitive attitude
· Commercially focused & self-starter, able to prioritize, set and achieve targets.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Business Development & Strategy
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-North Asia-Korea-Seoul
Req ID: PAL002148