Danaher Corporation Country Sales Director in Seoul,
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
Main responsibilities (key activities):
- Leads and motivates the team in taking proactive steps to meet or exceed overall sales & margin targets thorough a systemic Danaher way of creating sales funnels, following up on leads and eventual realization by leveraging DBS tools.
- Formulate strategic sales strategies for assigned territories or products to drive revenue and margin growth
- Develops appropriate relationships with strategic partners to capitalize and leverage commercial opportunities.
- Ensures accuracy of regular revenue forecasts and manages changes in the forecast to ensure that the pipeline of activity is sufficient to meet committed targets. Effective usage of SFDC is mandatory.
- Shorten selling cycles and eradicates irregular sales cycles throughout the year
- Monitors and controls selling activities, order developments, pricing strategies, payments and discounts in line with given objectives and targets
- Continuous improve market coverage and implement a successful comprehensive multi-tier distribution model covering dealer, key account, VAR that will support the current business and deliver significant business growth
- Identifies and recommends appropriate marketing events & road shows to capitalize on business opportunities. Thereafter, ensure the sales leads are properly followed up by sales team
- Instills a sales & service culture by supporting the execution of activities to drive maximum revenue & customer satisfaction
Require the maintain the healthy and strong customer relationship management for channel, key account and/or brand owner customers.
Customer Service Operations
Lead and motivates customer service team in taking proactive steps to meet or exceed customer satisfaction levels
- Oversees the management of service operations and process/performance improvements so as to synergize with other aspects of sales and order fulfilment
Ensures sustainable and improved service maintenance (HW&SW) revenue through coordinated maintenance programs & ensures upgrades, maintenance renewals, etc. are effectively implemented and managed.
Bring synergy to the various business within the entity, communicates the corporate strategy and values to the organization & ensures successful implementation
- Formulates business plans, defines business objectives & financial targets & implements them in alignment with corporate objectives.
- Prepare appropriate management reports and provides valuable input for important decision making
- Provide effective leadership in all aspects of sales & operational efficiency, ensuring proper levels of supervision, compliance, management and monitoring are in place to meet approved commitments, and that all aspects of resources are planned & used optimally & productively
- Stimulate and motivates direct reports and associates to attend performance goals & job satisfaction
- Drive business change across different functions
- Identifies key training and development needs of associates with ability to spot talent and nurture the development of high potential associates. Conversely, takes proactive action in improving poor performers or replacing them after a period of evaluation or performance improvement plan
- Ability to create a culture of continuous learning, strong work ethics culture, with respect for healthy work & life balance
Knowledge & skills (professional qualifications):
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university with a major in business, engineering, sales & marketing or related curriculum. MBA would be a definite advantage.
- Approximately 15 years’ sales & management experience with at least 8 years in a senior general management capacity
- Must have proven commercial business acumen in the Software or Industrial service sector serving B2B customers. Familiar with the packaging / printing/ digital printing industry is highly advantageous
- Must have managed a team of sales personnel in previous role
- A strong and progressive leader with excellent communication skill in both English and Korean. A demonstrable self-starter and highly motivated professional with experience in developing high performance teams
- Culturally sensitive leader with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Success in working in a global MNC organization outside the bounds of control of a centric work environment and is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives on new challenges.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-North Asia-Korea-Seoul
Req ID: ESK002993