Danaher Corporation Digital Marketing Manager EMEA in Massy,
Danaher Company Description
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, dental and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
X-Rite is seeking an EMEA Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Paris, France. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, global organization. The Digital Marketing Manager leads X-Rite’s internet marketing efforts for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Through in-depth analytics and working with cross-functional teams and external resources, he/she develops and executes programs to increase website traffic and leads. The ideal candidate is analytical, energetic and has solid experience working with web-marketing applications.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy (that includes owned, paid and earned media) to improve awareness, engagement and leads for X-Rite across EMEA
- Develop strategy and manage EMEA digital advertising efforts including pay-per-click, banner advertising, retargeting, etc.
- Work directly with Marketing Vertical Managers to build digital strategies that will gain us share of voice, share of mind and leads within targeted verticals
- Work with Global team to develop and implement EMEA organic and paid search strategy (PPC & SEO)
- Develop and deliver social engagement strategy that includes measurement and purpose
- Evaluate opportunities for digital partnerships throughout our trade publication and OEM network and build measurable growth based on those opportunities
- Work closely with CRM database specialist to grow customer database/visibility through targeted digital strategies (Linked-in, webinars, PPC, etc.)
- In conjunction with the Global Team, manage regional website content including editorial content, features, operations and reporting/analysis
Key Competencies :
- Thorough knowledge of Pay-per-click (PPC), including campaign creation and optimization
- Thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including on-page optimization and back-end techniques
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and/or SiteCatalyst
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent project management skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project
- Experience developing content strategies designed to increase lead generation
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM software is an advantage
- Experience using a web content management system
Experience with an email marketing syste m
Required experience and knowledge:
- University degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing or marketing preferably in B2B
- 3 years’ experience with search engine marketing: including developing and running pay-per-click campaigns as well as conducting organic search engine optimization
- 3 year experience developing and optimizing landing pages with the goal of increasing conversions
- Multi-lingual requirement: English and German
- Additional priority languages: French, Italian, Polish and Spanish
- Proven track record of growing leads and sales through online marketing
- Strong systems thinking; the ability to think strategically and conceptually. A curiosity about the “why” and a passion for problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional analytical skills; proven ability to collect, concatenate and analyze large data sets and provide succinct summaries and conclusions.
- Thought leadership on best practices and search trends
- Project management experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Willing to travel internationally (10%)
- Knowledge of the color specification, graphics, and packaging printing market is preferred
- Proficiency with Danaher problem-solving tools (PSP, kaizen) or equivalent (Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher’s Product Identification Platform is comprised of Videojet , Pantone , Esko , X-Rite , Foba , Linx , Laetus and AVT , a group of technology companies dedicated to helping customers give products unique identities. Through innovative software and hardware solutions for marking and coding, colour selection and communication, packaging development, management and production, and track and trace, the Product Identification companies are simplifying the packaging value chain for 90% of products produced around the world.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-France-Île-de-France-Massy
Req ID: X-R000951