Danaher Corporation Field Service Engineer in Itzehoe,
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan. In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cutting solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medium rum corrugated production.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for installation/training, service and preventive maintenance for customers. You will preferably be located North-West Germany and will mainly work in the Central Region but will also act as a backup engineer for other regions.
- You service equipment which cover both CAM tables and CDI. * You diagnose and repair faulty equipment on site. You take care of the communication with the internal CS departments and end-customer. * You conduct repair visits, installations and trainings. * You instruct the customer about the day-to-day use and maintenance of their hardware equipment and software collateral. * You complete intervention reports, acceptance, including sign-off by the customer. * You increase Customer Satisfaction by conducting courtesy visits, organising follow-up calls, …
- Y ou work in close collaboration with the Hardware support team * You facilitate the return flow of spare parts. * You keep your knowledge up to date by attending courses, self-study, and in-depth preparation.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
You have a qualification in Electronics/Electrical or Mechanical engineering.Native local language skills and an excellent knowledge of English.Knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
Competencies (personal qualifications):
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of our product portfolio (both CDI and CAM) and related products.
- You are able to demonstrate the base functions of our hardware and related workflow in a customer environment.
- You are able to diagnose problems and take the necessary actions.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have a strong affinity with software.
- You have the ability to provide clear information to the customer with respect to action plans & progress.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are willing to travel frequently, including outside of the country.
- You have a positive attitude and consider yourself a team player.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Schleswig-Holstein-Itzehoe
Req ID: ESK002847