Danaher Corporation HR Specialist (m/w) Recruiting – Talent Acquisition DACH Region in Weilburg,
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services.
Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customers sales, application service, and training support is provided by direct operation with over 4,000 team members, serving 135 countries. See more at http://bit.ly/VideojetGlobal
Flexible schedule- possibility of doing home office a few times a week and traveling to Limburg, Germany on a frequent basis/when needed.
Talent Acquisition is what differentiates one business from another, bringing in and developing high potential people achieves high potential results along with high potential career enhancement, and no more so that here at Videojet.
We are growing and transforming our Talent Acquisition function and need an experienced subject matter expert to help us achieve our ambitious growth targets through talent. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work with the EMEA HR team in driving the right results in our DACH region.
Primarily this role is responsible for creating and deploying end-to-end Talent Acquisition strategy to strengthen the organization’s capabilities while developing and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: * Build and develop our in-house Talent Acquisition capability to attract and hire high quality candidates; leveraging public channels such as social media, job boards and our careers website to develop a strong pipeline of external talent and embedding structured and robust selection processes across the whole region. * Working with key stakeholders to enhance employer brand in the marketplace to aide direct recruitment and support the Company’s purpose. * Leading the continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition KPIs. * Ensuring full leverage of our system capabilities, including Applicant Tracking System (Taleo), websites and social media. * Develop, optimize and manage recruitment vendor relationships, keeping utilization to a minimum. * Reduction in agency dependency, TTF and cost per hire through creative acquisition solutions
YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS WORK EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Experienced in creating and delivering on in-house Talent Acquisition and sourcing strategy.
- Hands on experience of managing all aspects of full life cycle TA.
- Experienced in both/either in-house and external agency recruiting professional level roles.
- Experience in a global organization with a continuous improvement culture.
- Preferred experience managing vendor relationships.
THESE ARE YOUR SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES * Educated to degree level in a business or human resources discipline. * Ability to develop TA strategy and act as a change agent. * Highly proactive and productive, possess strong initiative, self-organized and self-directed. * Excellent communication skills at all levels. * Deeply collaborative with the ability to work with others, inside and outside of HR, to meet group and team objectives. * Strength in using and developing technology to enable sourcing and talent acquisition strategies. * Comfortable leveraging data to identify trends and help set strategy. * Relationship building and influencing skills. * Fluent in English and German. WHY THE PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION PLATFORM AT DANAHER? WHAT IS IN THERE FOR YOU?
- We offer a wide range of exciting career opportunities for those who seek a challenging, fast-paced, results-oriented environment where personal contributions are recognized and rewarded.
- As part of the Danaher team, you'll learn and become highly skilled in the powerful Danaher Business System.
- At Danaher, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a way no other company or environment can duplicate. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and most importantly, like to win. Why? Because it’s fun! But, when it comes to the development of our leaders and associates, we’re serious. Our business is growing, and we need top talented people to keep winning. The breadth and depth of our family of brands makes it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and challenging career opportunities across multiple global industries. Working with us, you’ll have the unique experience to learn the Danaher Business System, our common operating system used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create tremendous value for customers and shareholders. At Danaher, great people do extraordinary things. Come join our winning team.
HOW TO APPLY*
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact Paul Hollen at email@example.com
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Limburg-Weilburg
Req ID: VID003442