Danaher Corporation Junior Manager Lean Production in Nussloch,
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a cancer diagnostics company and a global leader in workflow solutions. Only Leica Biosystems offers the most comprehensive portfolio that spans the entire workflow from biopsy to diagnosis. With unique expertise, we are dedicated to driving innovations that connect people across radiology, pathology, surgery and oncology. Our experts are committed to delivering Improved Quality, Integrated Solutions, and Optimized Efficiencies leading to breakthrough advances in diagnostic confidence. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Germany and operates in over 100 countries with manufacturing facilities in 9 countries. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more Information.
You have already gained your first professional experience, but now you want to develop and take on more responsibility? Then you've come to the right place with Leica Biosystems, the world's leading provider of research workflow and automation solutions. We are looking for our location in Nußloch for a
Junior Manager Lean Production
As an international company, Leica uses state-of-the-art technologies and highly qualified staff to provide the best possible reliability in cancer diagnostics, true to our corporate mission: "Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives - Better Cancer Diagnostics for Better Quality of Life". As part of our team, you are responsible for process-reliable, efficient and ergonomic product design in accordance with our Lean Production System.
Your new challenge:
- You are the head of a team of five employees and take on the planning plus motivation of your team.
- At the same time you work in project teams on new product generations.
- You prepare product cost analyzes and calculations.
- You have the focus on selection of production and assembly technologies as well as standard work (5S for new products).
- You ensure a smooth assembly process and continuously improve its quality through reverse engineering and design for assembly. You oversee the adoption of design changes in the manufacturing process.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree in the field of manufacturing or production technology.
- Ideally, you may have several years of professional experience in Design-to-Assembly, Design-to-Cost, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Risk Analysis and Lean Production.
- Your way of working is charcaterized by process-oriented thinking and acting.
- You already have project experience; also first leadership experience is an advantage.
- Secure handling of MS Office and SAP
Ve ry good german language skills
Become part of our powerful team: We support you in your new position with extensive executive coaching and international training opportunities within the Group. In addition to a company pension, we also offer you trust working hours and 34 vacation days per year.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Baden-Württemberg-Nussloch
Req ID: COR000941