Danaher Corporation OEM Sales Manager in Seoul,
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 2600 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the $800 million Product Identification Platform. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
- Build the Business Unit in the region,
- Deliver growth according to the strategic plan (top and bottom line)
- Develop account strategies/tactics and follow up frequently with Videojet’s OEM team.
- Work with customer key decision makers (VP, Director and C Level personnel) to understand their product lines, needs on all levels to offer the right coding solution Obtain corporate level agreements and product integration to use Videojet products and services, broadly as the “preferred” supplier internationally
- Closely coordinate with other Regional OEM leaders, VJ subsidiaries/distributors and specialty sales groups (f.e. GSA) to ensure that corporate level agreements and CBS get executed at the individual plant level.
- Interact with Product and Vertical Market Managers to identify and act on market trends, areas of potential competitive advantage, current product or service shortcomings, and unmet market needs.
- Engineer or equivalent training
- Mind. 3 years of sales experience in the field of pharmaceutical investment goods
- Safe and good appearance
- Fluent in English
- Strong relationship management
High commitment and willingness to travel
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Team spirit.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge Microsoft package, like Excel, Word, and Outlook
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-North Asia-Korea-Seoul
Req ID: VID004757