Danaher Corporation Process Engineer (f/m/d) in Bad Kreuznach,
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
The Process Engineer is a technical leader who is responsible for ensuring new and existing systems meet customer expectations. He/She is actively involved in project execution activities from initial design through customer acceptance testing. Key resource for technical input and advanced troubleshooting activities. Essential role in project implementation.
- Designs, engineers and analyzes products, problems, processes and systems.
- Researches, investigates, tests and develops products, problems, processes and system designs.
- Collects, evaluates and analyzes results and data to find solutions relative to customer requirements, problems and opportunities.
- Defines conditions for the integration of Pall water process systems into customer applications
- Plans, and directs internal Pall and outsourced resources in the disciplines of Contracts Administration, Engineering, Sales, Procurement, Pilot Testing, Scientific & Laboratory Services, Fabrication, Field Service and Technical Documentation
- Communicates, reports (both oral and written) results, progress, and status
- Supports Sales/Field Service by understanding product application and resolving problems with customers.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Engineering related education
- Several years of experiences in the Water environment (WasteWater, Watertreatment, etc) is a must
- Strong process knoeldege in the relevant field
- Customer facing skills
- Self directed and motivated
- Ability of critical thinking
- A problem solver mentality
- Business fluent in english is a must, any other additional language skills are a plus
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Rheinland-Pfalz-Bad Kreuznach
Req ID: IND000624