Danaher Corporation Product Application Manager Functional and Quantitative Imaging (m/f) in Mannheim,
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise.
Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields: the Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division.
Leica Microsystems has six manufacturing facilities in five countries, with sales and service organizations in 20 countries. The company is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany.
- Delivery and maintenance of strategic application solutions for the product portfolio of functional and quantitative imaging (FLIM, FLIM-FRET, FCS etc.).
- Assessment of new technologies for target application areas
- Ensure delivery of application related tasks within the product development process
- Preparation of training material for new products and support of internal training events
- Provide content for competitive differentiation based on application performance
- Establish and maintain partnerships with reference customers and external cooperation partners, evaluation of applications and products
- Contribute to preparation of product management deliverables, such as test protocols, product requirement documents and marketing material
- Present products & applications at conferences and workshops e.g. in product demonstrations and talks
- Academic grade in natural sciences
- Excellent expertise in the field of confocal and/or multiphoton microscopy
- In-depth experience and understanding of functional and quantitative imaging, e.g. FLIM in general and especially in the context of FLIM-FRET and biosensors, but also FCS and related techniques
- Solid knowledge on standard microscopic image acquisition and analysis software
- Good network in research and industry
- Good communication skills
- Excellent command of English
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping its customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. Its family of world class brands have leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System. For more information please visitwww.danaher.com.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Science
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Baden-Württemberg-Mannheim
Req ID: LEI004068