Danaher Corporation Quality Manager EMEA & Asia (f/m) in Bad Kreuznach,
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
- Responsible for the Quality function for the EMEA and Asia regions
- Review efficiency of the EMEA and ASIA Quality Management System (QMS) and provide input either to improve the current system or roll-out a new system
- Train the operations teams on QMS
- Effectively lead resolution to internal customer complaints referred to as Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s), ensuring root causes are clearly communicated, and corrective actions are implemented and sustained
- Effectively lead resolution to external customer complaints referred to as Product Occurrence Reports (POR’s), ensuring root causes are clearly communicated, and corrective actions are implemented and sustained
- Manage 3rd Party QA Inspection agencies to perform supplier inspections
- Conduct internal audits and supplier audits, including reports and managing actions
- Maintain Pall-International Approved Suppliers List
- Complete all required QA tasks to onboard new suppliers
- Represent the QA function at all critical meetings including Risk Assessments and Project Close-Outs
- Capable of leading kaizens to drive process improvement
- Prepare and represent the business for all ISO audits
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Several years experience in Quality Assurance Management, ISO9001:2008 (or above) and or comparable systems
- Implemented and managed a Quality Assurance System
- Several years experience in leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Sound understanding of Danaher Business System (DBS) and/or Six Sigma is a plus
- Experience in project systems business
- Sound knowledge of CE directives
- Experience in planning and conducting inspections including use and knowledge of spection equipment and techniques
- Good level of computer skills, Word, Excel etc.
- Must have a valid driving license and passport
- Must have a good command of English & German, verbal and written
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Rheinland-Pfalz-Bad Kreuznach
Req ID: IND000403