Danaher Corporation Regional Service Manager France in Paris,
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Develop, own and achieve annual service strategies and financial goals through management of direct service team and external engineers.
Drive service as a profitable business. Develop commercial programs and service plans in close conjunction with theSenior Director Services EMEA/ France Country Manager to support and grow Leica Biosystems’ business in France.
Provide the direction, leadership, coaching and mentoring for field engineer, helpdesk and technical assistance team members. Advance the professional development, professional conduct, service effectiveness and efficiency of staff.. Track progress with identified service KPIs, effectively using DBS tools.
Be a member of the EMEA service leadership team, Participate in cross-EMEA Service improvement projects, taking over responsibility for selected projects.
The successful candidate must have the ability to progress further with another position within 2-3 years from commencement in Leica or Danaher.
Strategy & business
· Define the regional field and commercial service strategy in conjunction with the France Country Manager across all product groups in France with the partnership of the regional Marketing organisation.
· Achieve revenue utilization targets, as well as all the others KPI’s set up annually.
· Achieve revenue targets for sales of contracts, and any other lead generation projects.
· Lead and drive a culture of strong customer focus and change across the region.
· Actively contribute to service improvements projects in EMEA.
· Drive both top-line and bottom-line with commercial programs and efficient service structure processes.
· Support the tender preparation, forwarding of complex offers to the EU Manager, contract negotiation with external service providers, active management of the key accounts in the area of service.
· Drive adoption of Danaher Business System tools (especially RCCM, standard work, 5S) and accurate use of Field Management tool (currently Mobile Service) and of all agreed service processes.
· Strong partnership with the France Commercial and Customer Care teams to effectively support Leica brand with customers, ensuring information transfer from contact with the customers to the sales team to improve customer satisfaction and to increase revenue opportunities, close collaboration with shared services to safe-keep speedy and smoothly processes and for the flow of information.
· Plan and coordinate quarterly Regional Service Meetings.
· Attend Regional or EU sales meetings.
· Implementation of possible and appropriate system modifications according to the requirements/ needs of the customer. Reduction of the inventory at the shop floor to a minimum.
· Manage, coach, mentor and support a team of Inside Service Sales Specialist, Service Contract Specialist, FSE’s and TAC associates.
· Engage and lead the team to achieve and exceed individual quarterly and annual sales quota, strategic and service objectives.
· Lead all engagement activity for the team driving a culture of communication for motivated and proactive staff.
· Visit customers with sales and with FSE’s providing individual coaching and professional development .
· Develop, maintain and implement development plans for all direct reports.
· Recruit, develop and train your team with clearly communicated service and overall performance standards.
· Establish Standards of Performance for direct reports and set expectations on completion of responsibilities and duties.
Build relationships and keep contact with key customers and distribution partners for direct feedback on quality of service and any improvement opportunities.
Maintain relationship with key customers and influencers at major institutions in U Maintain a working knowledge of LBS products, customer applications and key customer needs; monitor trends and track competitor activity; feedback into Commercial and Marketing organization.
Ensure potential Distribution Partners are compliant with Service & Regulatory regulations.
Min 6 years people management through ongoing engagement activities, development, growth and coaching of employees in service environment;
Experience in transitioning service organization from field-based to remote-support oriented model;
Technical degree or engineering and business administration;
Proven track record of leveraging service organization for commercial growth (contract sales, instrument, consumables lead generation);
Knowledge and experience in turning VOC (Voice of the Customer) into continuous improvement within an organisation in support of customer organisational growth;
Demonstrated ability to be an ambassador of Leica and Danaher values;
Demonstrated ability to be an ambassador of Leica and Danaher values;
Demonstrated ability to drive DBS continuous improvement mindset onto the service organization;
Native or Fluent in written and verbal French and English;
Proficient knowledge in Lotus Notes, CRM Sales Force and SAP will be a plus;
Commercial drive – experience in transforming service into a profit center;
Strong people leadership and motivation;
Tenacity/Do What It takes
Working with integrity and leads by example with compliance
Build constructive and effective relationships both inside and outside the organization
Strong communication skills – sound business acumen
Proven ability to lead change in support of a better customer experience
Effective Time Management and Personal Organization
Willingness to travel (travel required estimated 40% with the team out in the market, plus customer visits //
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-France-Île-de-France-Paris
Req ID: SEL001431