Danaher Corporation Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant – DACH Region in Weilburg,
Danaher Company Description
We invite you to Imprint the WORLD on an exciting journey of continuous improvement! Every day, 4,000 associates in over 38 countries work together to achieve amazing results as _One Videojet_. From freshness dating to track and trace coding, Videojet technologies help ensure products sold across the globe are authentic and safe for consumers to use in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and industrial marketplaces.
REALIZE your potential! **//__
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant – DACH Region Based - flexible with on-going travel to Limburg, Germany (will consider home office and travel to Limburg on a frequent basis) Competitive salary excellent benefits strong career enhancement
Talent Acquisition is what differentiates one business from another, bringing in and developing high potential people achieves high potential results along with high potential career enhancement, and no more so that here at Videojet. We are transforming our Talent Acquisition function and need an experienced change agent with bold ideas to challenge thinking and help us to achieve our ambitious growth targets through talent. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will work with the EMEA Talent Acquisition team in driving the right results in our DACH region. Experienced in a role of this magnitude, you will be credible, with proven senior level stakeholder management, strong reporting skills and showcase amazing strategies for success, this really is a role where you can have a big impact! Are you the person that has the passion to keep Videojet successful as Leader in the Market of Product Identification?
- Conceptual design and management of the entire Talent Acquisition process for all levels of the organization
- Set up measurements to attract candidates through different social media platforms, internal networks and innovative new strategies
- Close cooperation in TA projects and TA initiatives across the entire EMEA team, the HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers
- Expansion of Talent Pipeline and Active Sourcing
- Steering of employer branding in the complete acquisition process
- Reduction in agency dependency, TTF and cost per hire through creative acquisition solutions
- Coordination and control of selected recruiting service providers, when required
- Implementation of local and regional recruitment meetings/initiatives and
- communication with the respective Hiring managers
- Planning, Sourcing, Screening and Interviewing
- Project management and reporting - nationally and internationally
- Initiation and support of special recruiting projects for EMEA
Can you showcase...
- Demonstrable Senior Talent Acquisition experience innational andinternationalrecruitment with proven success:as an in-house recruiter or RPO, and agency
- Excellentabilitytoeffectiveprioritization andmanagementofprojects
- Well versed in senior stakeholder management
- Experienced in various ATS Systems along with advanced Excel
- Continuous improvement focused
- Fluent in German and English
- Reporting line to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager based in UK and hosted in Limburg/Lahn, Germany. How to apply Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact Andrea Hayes on 44 (0) 7967 786911 or email@example.com
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Limburg-Weilburg
Req ID: VID003442