Danaher Corporation Product Management Manager in Guangzhou, China
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40+ countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.Forming part of the Biotechnology segment at Danaher, we bring together dedicated technical expertise and talent to develop the next generation of life-changing therapeutics.The Product Management Manager for Cytiva is responsible for development and use of a set of software tools to improve the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of Quotations, Orders and Order Changes. that drive significant impact to the Bioprocess.This position is part of the Modality located in Shanghai and will be on-site At Cytiva, our vision is, to advance future therapeutics from discovery to delivery.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Global coordination and communication
• Coordinate regular global team meeting and catch up with related central team members.• Summarize and report local dynamic market and drive implementation of global strategy in China.• Take ownership of case management and discuss with central teams.• Cooperate with central and local teams to facilitate supply allocation.• Facilitate NPI launching plan and activities. Generate local sales tools.• Discuss local supports / resources needed with central team.
- Market & Data Management
• Run deep dive to multi-dimensional data analysis and interpret data result.• Keep up with latest market trends. Be able to differentiate Cytiva’s product/solution offerings, convey compelling value propositions in varied application areas.• Cooperate with local marketing team to promote offline & online marketing campaigns, effectively using Cytiva resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support commercial team.• Monitor and analyze win/loss rate and competition.• Provide insight to demand forecast.• Run oversees market research and identifies customer needs.• Build connection with local KOL to promote prototype testing.
- Financial Performance Achievement
• Is accountable to achieve product/solutions orders and sales OP target for assigned account/territory.• Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for the products/solutions in the assigned territory/account.
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local regulatory.• Adhere to all applicable Cytiva and Cytiva compliance policies, codes and training requirements.• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
The essential requirements of the job include:
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and local language.
Strong ability to interface with global central team, internal local team, and external customers.
Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
Master’s degree of Protein Sciences / Marketing / Communication/ Data analysis or minimum 2 years of product management.
Ability to conduct multi-dimensional data analysis and interpret data story.
Acute market insight in biopharma industry.
Able to travel.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.