Danaher Corporation Project Manager (m/w/i) in Hahnlein, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Laetus has been setting standards for more than 40 years with optical quality control solutions and innovative Track & Trace systems. Our technologies enable complete monitoring and quality assurance of medicines, food, medical technology and many other products on their way through production, packaging and logistics. Today, around 3,500 companies from various industries around the world rely on Laetus' expertise. With around 250 employees worldwide, we are an ideal environment for people who like to work together in an interdisciplinary and international way and who make a lot of difference together.
As a subsidiary of the Danaher Group with around 71,000 employees, we also benefit from the synergies and systems of a world-leading science and technology group with a unique corporate culture.
Opportunity in Automation Technology / IoT Project Manager (m/f/i) International Track & Trace Projects - Pharmaceutical Industry * *
Do you have a strong technical understanding and entrepreneurial spirit and like to work "close with the customer"? State of the art automation technologies and IoT applications inspire you? You want to develop further and make more of your know-how? Welcome to Laetus! We offer pharmaceutical customers around the world innovative Track & Trace systems that enable product traceability across the entire packaging and supply chain. Innovative software, pack handling systems for coding and verification of packaging as well as their serialization and bundling are just as much part of this as intelligent camera and image processing systems. All this is perfectly networked and integrated into our customers' packaging processes via intelligent interfaces. In short, we offer modular solutions that are perfectly designed to meet the individual needs of each customer. Professional project management is crucial. This is where you come in!
- You start with a comprehensive incorporation into the Track & Trace world as well as the project management methodology of Laetus. After that you are well equipped to coordinate projects for customers all over the world. No project is like the other: the spectrum ranges from the introduction of complete Track & Trace solutions for multinational corporations with multiple production sites and a variety of projects.
- You are responsible for the management of Track & Trace projects for international customers from order intake to implementation and acceptance of the solution.
- Here you need an overview, coordination strength and a lot of pragmatism, because your goal is to bring the projects with internal and external stakeholders "on-time, on-budget and on-quality" to the goal.
You lay the foundation for the project success through professional high-level and resource planning.
- By holding internal and external kick-off meetings, you ensure transparency and a good exchange within the project team and with the customer from the start.
- You coordinate project processes with customers, suppliers and internal departments – including planning, system engineering, logistics – and have an overview of deadlines and milestones.
- You always know where your projects are " where you are", identify risks and deviations at an early stage and initiate appropriate countermeasures. With a cool head, you'll also find solutions to major problems to keep your project on track.
- Finally, you are of course also responsible for the preparation and execution of the Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) in-house and the Side Accepatance Tests (SAT) at the customer' site.
- Within the whole process you have the costs under control through consistent controlling in all project phases and ensure that your projects are also a complete success from a business point of view.
* Degree in technical studies, e.g. electrical engineering, automation technology or similar discipline
* First - more - experience in project management * The more experience in life science, pharmaceutical packaging industry and image processing, the better * Cooperative, solution- and result-oriented work style and clear, convincing communication – in German, In English and perhaps also in French * Committed, committed and a constructive team player who knows how to inspire others for common goals and the necessary standing to demand agreed results * Enjoy working with international customers as well as travelling in Europe and worldwide – approx. 25% of your working time *Look forward to ... *
* A responsible position with varied tasks and the necessary freedom to organise your work on your own responsibility. * Permanent permanent employment and flexible working hours. * Very good development opportunities at national and international level.
* An attractive pay package with benefits that offer you real added value. * Extensive health and further education offers as well as various language courses.
If you are working with a rapidly growing technology driver with global development opportunities and want to become part of a value-based corporate culture, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, with your earliest possible date and your salary expectations.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Alsbach-Hahnlein
Req ID: LAE000173