Danaher Corporation Associate Technician Distribution in Hebron, Kentucky
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
At Beckman Coulter’s Hebron Distribution Center we pick, pack, and ship diagnostic testing supplies and equipment that enrich the quality of healthcare for people all over the world. Our warehouse is over 450,000 square feet and houses over 90,000 different parts. We are a fast paced, goal oriented environment which is why we pay some of the highest starting wages plus annual bonus in the area. Our high performing associates help us maintain industry leading On-Time Delivery to our customers and with a workforce of only 250 associates, you can be sure to receive cross training and development earlier in your career. We also provide comprehensive benefits including up to 4 weeks of vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k) starting from your first day. In addition, we also encourage our associates to have fun and be active in the community through our paid Volunteer Time-Off (VTO) program. So whether you’re a sports fan, love to cook, dance or volunteer your time, at Beckman Coulter, we look out for your total wellbeing and that’s something you will not find elsewhere.
What You Can Expect:
- • Safety - We are committed to providing associates with a safe work environment. All associates are provided safety shoes and appropriate personal protection equipment
- • Fast Paced Environment - The customer is center of the plate for all of our success. In order to best meet customer expectations we relentlessly strive to exceed standards for quality, productivity and compliance
- • Team Work - In our climate controlled warehouse, associates expect to be challenged by working on various activities such as picking orders; packing boxes; operating machinery and coordinating shipments to countries all over the world. Every day can be a new challenge working with new teams and our associates are able to adapt.
The Successful Candidate:
- Receives and stores product, picks and packs product for shipment, and ships orders to meet customer expectations
- Inspect materials for orders verifying accurate quantity, lot number, expiration dates and product part number
- Creates and/or ensures appropriate documentation is completed for orders
- Reconciles inventory and may perform cycle counts and data entry functions as assigned
- May involve operation of powered industrial equipment such as power jacks, forklifts, and/or reach trucks
- Follows work instructions to perform routine tasks
- Identifies and solves routine problems in work area with management team
- Assist management team on organizational improvement projects such as lean and quality initiatives
- Maintains a positive attendance record with zero no-call/no shows
This position requires successful completion of your High School Diploma or GED. Should you be presented an offer for this position you will be asked to provide verification on this qualification. To help expedite your onboarding experience if selected, we ask that you have this documentation ready to provide. Beckman Coulter’s standard background process also includes successful completion of a drug test and a physical within 3 days from the offer acceptance. Should you have health concerns such as high blood pressure, you may be required to provide a doctor’s approval to participate in the physical.
· Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and preferably have prior distribution experience
· Candidates will need to complete a work history verification, criminal background check and drug screen
· Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs, multiple times during an 8-hour shift
· Requires the ability to work overtime as scheduled
· Requires the ability to work weekends or shifts as scheduled
· Requires the willingness and ability to cross train and work in multiple areas of the facility as needed
· Computer experience using Oracle and Microsoft applications a plus
· Experience working on high-performing teams in fast-paced environment
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-KY-Hebron
Req ID: BEC011472