Danaher Corporation Product Manager Interface and OEM Solutions (m/f) in Heerbrugg, Switzerland
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise.
Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields: the Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division.
Leica Microsystems has six manufacturing facilities in five countries, with sales and service organizations in 20 countries. The company is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany.
- align software platform development direction with Applied Strategic targets
- create overall SW architecture from customer experience point of view
- conduct competitor analysis of software products
- coordinate new module requests and prioritize feature requests both PMs, R&D, Service & QM
- ensure all material is available, user stories are consistent, business planning is in line with AM Strat targets
- Perform overall launch coordination and release management
- manage the marketing part of Software Releases, being the central contact point for R&D in respect to release content and timing as well as communication to sales
- ensure special focus on external contact points, here mainly sales and RU application management as well as end customers
- acts as the central focal points for R&D to deal with bug priorities and general release content and timing
- follow through on issue resolution
- Bachelor Degree in life science, bio-informatics, engineering or business administration
- Preferred: MBA
- 1-2 years proven experience in Software Management, Sales or Marketing in microscopy or similar technologies
- Demonstrated success in leading innovation project, launch and commercialization of products
- Proficient in English and German desirable (spoken & written), other languages (is a plus)
- Ability to achieve result in matrix organization through optimal communication with all stakeholders in BU, Regional Units, Operations, Corporate Marketing, R&D.
- Strong leadership potential, strategic «big picture» and future-oriented thinking;
- expert in building professional relationships and being a persuasive communicator
- end-to-end accountability and results orientation, attention to details, «hands-on», tenacity
- personal ambition to grow and continuously improve the business.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping its customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. Its family of world class brands have leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System. For more information please visitwww.danaher.com.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Switzerland-SG-Heerbrugg
Req ID: MAR000304