Danaher Corporation Blaster/Coater in Hemet, California
Danaher Company Description
McCrometer is a leading global flow instrumentation specialist. We specialize in the design, manufacture and testing of flow metering solutions. Instrument, process, facility and consulting engineers worldwide have confidently chosen McCrometer’s flow meters since 1955. McCrometer’s flow technologies serve in a wide range of applications and markets. Our application engineers, researchers and designers apply their expertise in flow physics and real-world operating dynamics. The results are some of the most accurate, innovative and trusted flow meters on the market.
Summary of Position:
* Prepares metal surfaces to receive epoxy coating or paint. Applies coating/paint to a specified standard. Bakes to harden finish, or dries/cures parts to specifications.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
* Operates sandblasting machines for removal of scale, flux, corrosion and dirt from metal parts by use of abrasives, forced through jets at high velocity by compressed air. * Uses hand tools, hoist/crane, power tools and pneumatic tools as a process of job junction. * Brush paints, spray paints or dips, a variety of parts or products in coating vehicles. * Bakes coated parts in oven to harden finish. * Dries/cures parts in accordance with specifications. * Identifies and reports defective parts. * Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company policies.
Other Responsibilities and Functions:
* Maintains clean, orderly and safe work area. * Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive attitude to all personnel. * Supports continuous improvement activities (DBS). * Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Education and Experience:
- Education: High School or equivalent.
Experience: Prior painting experience preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions, specifications, blueprints or sketches.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough.
- Quality conscious with the ability to meet productivity goals.
- Excellent communication skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
- Ability to work in a positive manner with other associates within cell areas and develop and maintain. strong working relationships across teams and disciplines.
- Can adapt and operate within a high-performance culture.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Hemet
Req ID: MCC000176