Danaher Corporation HRBP/Senior HR Representative in High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
Title: HRBP/Senior Human Resources Representative
Based at: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Human Resources, you will provide support and guidance for a wide range of HR activities working closely with Managers and employees to drive HR initiatives within a fast paced, matrix organization.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage end to end recruitment from creating requisitions, arranging interviews, conducting interviews and all related documentation including offer letters. Work closely with both internal & external talent acquisition partners to drive time to fill metrics.
- Support managers to create robust on-boarding plans and ensure all new employees receive best in class onboarding experience.
- Coach and support managers in managing performance, talent and development processes including training and presentations
- Drive key HR initiatives around EVP, organization talent assessments, employee engagement and retention
- Employee relations and conflict resolution
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in place and up to date
- Partner with HR team to manage workload and provide seamless communications in administering whole employee life cycle
- Ad-hoc projects
- HR administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- High degree of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and structured with an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines
- Team player with flexibility, willingness to learn and deal with ambiguity
- An understanding & experience in HR processes, employment legislation
- Previous experience in a fast paced HR department
- HR qualification or business degree would be an advantage
- Excellent MS office and experience with an HRIS (Workday)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Buckinghamshire-High Wycombe
Req ID: BEC010208