Danaher Corporation Sales Analyst in High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems are found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world and produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. Hospital laboratories are our core clinical diagnostic customers. Our life science customers include pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities, medical schools and research institutions. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on six continents. For more than 75 years, our products have been making a difference in people’s lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sales Analyst - Beckman Coulter Dx
Location – High Wycombe
The position of Sales Analyst is a key role in the Diagnostics Sales organisation, contributing to the company’s success by delivering accurate and timely information and analysis of sales financial data, target, growth forecasts and trends.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:-
- Extraction of commercially relevant data from Oracle BI, DOMO and SFDC
- Development of dashboards and KPIs giving insights on how the commercial sales organisation is performing and what are the expectations on the future trends
- Development of templates to support data collection for Sales Budget and Sales Forecast purpose
- Development of predictive sales models taking funnel data from SFDC
- Development and support of relevant activities for calculating and approving Sales Incentives for the Northern Region
- Support the follow up of profitability KPIs at EU level
- Comply with the requirements of Beckman Coulter’s data security and document management policies.
- Support sales managers and sales representatives in understanding their sales forecasts and reasons behind any trends.
- Prepare bespoke analysis for regional sales leads (UKI, Netherlands, Nordics) to drive business actions and results
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task whilst adhering to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience working with Oracle and/or other data reporting systems
- Salesforce.com & excel high competency a requirement
- Translate analysed data into actionable steps for management team
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Buckinghamshire-High Wycombe
Req ID: BEC010418