Danaher Corporation Business Development Manager in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Defines action & business plan and drive it to daily execution
• Translates PD strategies and requirement into the Business plans for channel partners in
· assigned area
• Controls & analyze regional team data by measuring KPIs, transparent results and deliver
· sustaining forecasts; takes countermeasures where necessary
• Regularly reviews performance of the Channel Partner team member/s, sets direction and
· provides feedback to the performance shortfalls in a positive manner and takes actions to bring about
· improvement and growth
• Gets self-team committed using tools (Value Selling, PD, CRM, etc.)
• Be sensitive for costs (, expenses, additional costs, etc.)
• Participate the recruiting to hire the best people for the Channel Partner in the country / region
• Acts according to Danaher Standards of Conduct and ensures front line staff of the Channel
· Partners act in the same way
· Manage Customer Administration and Technical Support
• Manages customer support to effectively deal with customer orders and queries
• Ensures requests on pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions, and stock
· information for channel partners are dealt with promptly
· Provide good working environment for team of Channel Partners
• Help build an environment that encourages creativity, operates with honesty and fairness, and
· is open to new ideas, and encourages and solicits contribution of ideas.
• Support and Assist Management in identifying where change will be beneficial to the
· company/department promote change; be supportive of change and help accomplish change.
• Promote concept of serving internal and external customers with quality service in a timely
• Support learning; Be a mentor in the areas that you have strengths and create opportunities for
· learning to occur with others.
· Provide good communication
• Provide high and open communication; to all Hach customers and distributors and Hach
· personnel in a timely manner.
• Communicate regularly and effectively corporate plans, initiatives and performance to local
· team.Continuous learning:
• Keep abreast of new technology and activities in industry.
• Keep abreast of industry Business Development trends.
· Hach Familiarization
• Successfully demonstrates a thorough understanding of the HACH business model, business
· systems, organization, and culture.
• Successfully demonstrates a thorough understanding of the Hach business environment,
· including customers, competitors and markets.
• Demonstrates understanding of Hach core competencies and key capabilities.
• Demonstrates understanding of Hach Quality Policy and adherence to ISO standards
State the minimum qualifications required to perform the job successfully. There are three categories
- Skills & Competence -
a. At least two years of experience preferably in the instrumentation industry on customer support
b. 2-3 years of experience in technical sales of items to customers (on-field or office-based job)
c. First preferred degree in engineer (instrumentation, chemical and allied streams)
d. Second preferred degree in chemistry
e. Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Soft Skills: -
a. An eye for detail
b. Teamwork and ability to work across cultures, locations and business teams
c. Medium level expertise in MS Excel & MS Word
d. Proactive and action-oriented
e. Strong analytical skills
f. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate “no-go’s” –
a. Experience below two years
b. Computer illiteracy
c. Candidates without matching experience.
d. Non-experience or non-inclination towards strong sales processes or CRM tools
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.